Who Else Wants Me To Give Them A Proven ‘Blueprint’ Of How To Get Seriously Strong, In As Little As 28 Days?
If You Are Really Committed To Getting The STRENGTH, Speed And Power That You Deserve, Pay Very Special Attention To What I’m About To Say…
Think carefully as you answer the following:
- Do you really want to be Strong?
- Have you ever been confused over how to write your next training program – what days to train on, which exercises to use and how many sets and reps to perform?
- Are you currently taking time-off from training to let an injury heal?
- Do you want to know which assistance exercises will build your main lifts?
- Is your TECHNIQUE on the Squat, Bench Press or Deadlift (or any variation of those lifts) holding you back?
- Do you ever train through aches and pains… perhaps even taking pain-killers to get through workouts – uncertain of when that ache or pain is going to become a proper injury that puts you out for a few weeks, or worse; ENDS you strength training career?
- Is your lack of conditioning holding you back – you know you should do some conditioning work, but you don’t know how to do it so that it doesn’t make you weaker?
- Would you like to go to the gym with a strength training program, that somebody else (who’s ‘been there and done it’) has written, safe in the knowledge that they’d helped dozens of guys just like you – guys that wanted to get STRONG?
If you answered YES to any of those questions, then I have some very important news to share with you…
I Will Write Your Next Training Program For You…
- 4 Week Program
- 8 Week Program
- 12 Week Program
- 16 Week Program
Let Me Introduce Myself
I’m Andy Bolton and I’m a Powerlifter from England. I have been a 6 time World Champion.
I have held the all-time Squat World Record.
I am the first man to ever Deadlift 1000lbs in competition.
I currently have the British Bench Press record.
And I’ve been head to head in competition with the strongest lifters in the world… and BEATEN them.
I could tell you more, but I think you get the idea.
I’m pretty good at this iron game that you and I are in together. This game we call “getting STRONGER”.
In the early part of my career I made a lot of mistakes. I over-trained, got injured and progressed a bit slower than I would have liked.
Basically, I made the same mistakes than 99% of guys who are training for strength make; mistakes that you almost definitely make right now.
However, over time I educated myself and learnt from the best. I trained with the best lifters I could find, I went to seminars, read books and consulted with some outstanding coaches from all over the world.
These strength coaches really knew how to get themselves and their athletes strong.
The end result is that I spent thousands of dollars on my education AND it paid off.
I have turned myself into one of the strongest men to ever walk the face of the planet and I now help other guys, guys just like you… achieve their strength goals.
Be it a bigger Squat, Bench Press or Deadlift. Or improved performance in Strongman events, I take people “by-the-hand” and walk them through getting stronger than they ever thought they could be.
Interested? I thought so. Let me share a couple of strength training program discoveries with you right now. For FREE…
Discovery # 1: Your Strength Training Program Must Have A Structure To It, If It Is Going To Get You Strong And Not Make You Weak And Injured
It amazes me how many guys, (who are really passionate about getting strong), don’t have any idea how to write a sensible training program. Sure, they are dedicated, but they are also clueless.
Don’t be one of these guys; otherwise you’ll end up very frustrated with your lack of gains.
Your training program should produce results. If it doesn’t, it’s not working and you must try something new.
Here are some questions you must answer before constructing your strength training programs. These questions will allow you to structure your training so that it is EFFICIENT.
Efficient strength training produces the maximum results possible in the shortest amount of time. Doesn’t, that just sound like the perfect scenario?
Well, it is. And here’s what you must ask yourself, in order to have a hope of training efficiently.
Questions To Ask Yourself In Order To Structure An Efficient Training Program:
- What are my goals? (Make them specific and measurable)
- What limitations do I have? (Injuries, time)
- How many days per week can I train?
- Should I perform total body training sessions or upper lower splits? Or should I even have a separate training day for each lift?
- What exercises should I perform?
- Should I use Bands and Chains?
- How long should I train for? (an hours, 2 hours or 3)
- What assistance exercises should I use?
- What are my strengths and weaknesses? (be honest here)
- How should I WARM-UP so that I minimise injury risk?
- What conditioning work should I do so that it makes my main workouts better and doesn’t leave me worn out? (sled work, prowler, strongman drills)
As you can see from that list of questions… there’s a lot of thought that goes into writing a strength training program.
Don’t get me wrong, you can write a program in 2 minutes; but it probably won’t be optimal and could be a disaster that leads to over-training and injuries.
Discovery # 2: Your Strength Training Program Must Have Changes In Volume And Intensity
If you train at the same intensity (percentage of your 1 rep max) and with the same volume (sets x reps x weight) every week then you will plateau and struggle to get stronger.
In order to stop this happening you must build harder and easier weeks of training into your training programs. This is as much art as it is science. Too hard and you’ll over-train. Too easy and you’ll under-train. Both outcomes will result in less than optimal strength, speed and power gains.
How do you overcome this problem?
There’s no simple answer to this question. So here’s the honest one…
You spend years and years writing your own programs and helping other people write their strength training programs and eventually you work out what does and doesn’t work.
This is exactly what I have done and that’s why I know I will make YOU stronger when you work with me. But before I tell you more about that, let me show you some things to consider when altering volume and intensity.
Changing The Volume/Intensity For Beginners and Intermediates:
For beginners and intermediates the following format works very well. Trainhard for 3 weeks and easy for 1 week.
The easy week is what we call a de-load or back-off week. Throughout the first 3 weeks of the training cycle the volume and intensity will change slightly from week to week. In week 4 (the de-load week) your volume and intensity will drop significantly, so that your mind and body can recover.
Get this right and you’ll come back into the gym refreshed and with FIRE in your eyes. Get it wrong and you may under-train and get weaker. It’s a fine line.
Changing The Volume/Intensity For Advanced Athletes:
If you are an advanced athlete the above template can still work pretty well. However, you may want to train more instinctively and ‘listen’ to your body.
At an advanced level you may only be able to handle 2 hard weeks of training before you need a de-load (because you are putting more stress on your body than intermediates due to the increased weights that you are using). Or you may find that you can go longer than 3 weeks of hard training because you have trained for so many years your body is used to handling the stress.
As you can see, altering the volume/intensity relationship is pretty involved. For now, just understand that it must be done and that doing the same thing week in and week out will not get you the strength you want in the long run.
What My Clients Say
“Andy, I love the way you write my training; the amount of volume on each of the days is great. I have gotten stronger in the bench, the squat, and the deadlift with your guidance. I have increased my strength on each of the lifts between 30 to 40lbs so far. I feel this will continue to increase up to my competiton day and I feel sure that I will walk away with a gold medal around my neck and a national champion. Thank you for the training advice; I really enjoy it.”
“Under Andy’s guidance I have added over 200kg to my powerlifting total, all whilst staying in the same weight class and in just 2 years. Due to Andy’s training techniques I was able to break 2 world records, many national records and achieve the best bench-press pound for pound by any British lifter.
As well as these huge increases in strength, my muscle mass has increased and I’ve also lost body-fat. On top of this I have learnt how to be better prepared psychologically for optimum performance.”
“I just got done with a 12 week training program with Andy. My Competition was this past week and I have never felt better on comp day. I felt confident about all my lifts and took first in the 181 lbs class on the amateur day in the SPF Iron man. My lifts were 560 lbs squat, 420 lbs bench, 430 lbs deadlift, all single ply. All Personal Bests.
Thanks again Andy!”
“I now Deadlift 600lbs for reps! And it’s courtesy of Andy Bolton 1 on 1 online personal training program design. If you want to get bigger and STRONGER check it out!”
Here’s What I’m Going To Do For You
I’m going to help you get stronger.
I’m going to show you exactly what you need to do to develop the strength, speed and power that you truly want and deserve.
The way I’m going to do this extremely simple.
I am going to write your next strength training program for you. Each week I’ll send you a personalised and easy to understand training program that you will print out (or write down) and take to the gym with you. All you will have to do is get to the gym and do the training I design for you.
And to make it even better… you’ll have unlimited support from me along the way.
If you want to produce remarkable results from your training in the next few weeks, this IS the way to do it…
Here’s What I’m Going To Give You:
- A 4, 8 or 12 week strength training program written exclusively for You – this will completely eliminate all those frustrating questions you used to have to ask yourself (which exercises should I do? How many sets and reps? What days should I train on?)… freeing up your time to focus on the important bit – getting to the gym to train and get stronger
- A training plan for each week, showing you which days to train on, what exercises to use, how many sets and reps to perform, how heavy to go and how long to rest – this is everything you need to know in order to get stronger and develop explosive POWER and speed (and this is all the stuff that I see 99% of guys mess up)
- Unlimited email support – I’ll be here for you, whenever you want… to answer any questions you may have about the training program
- The truth about how to improve your technique… just send me a video of the lift you are having problems with and I’ll give you my feedback and tell you how to improve it (getting better technique will supercharge the results you get from the training program that I design for you)
- All the secrets, tips and strategies that I have use to turn myself into one of the strongest men who has ever lived – (I can’t promise that you will become one of the strongest men to ever live)… but I can assure you that you will get stronger when you follow what I say
- The training program you need for your specific sport… I’ll show you how to dominate on the Powerlifting platform or in Strongman competitions, or if you need to sprint faster, jump higher, throw further or punch/kick harder, I’ll design your training to meet those needs (and If you don’t compete in anything but just like training to be BRUTALLY STRONG – no problem, I’ll sort that for you)
Is This Program For You?
I’ll tell you this and I’ll be brutally honest about it… This IS NOT for everyone…
- If you don’t like hard work, then don’t bother (my training programs are tough, and they need to be for you to get the gains you want)… so if you are a p**** then stay away
- If you are already an all-time world record holder or if you alreadydominate in your sport every time you compete then I guess you don’t need my help
- So basically – if you’re a wimp, I can’t help you. And if you’re already at my level… more power to you
If you want to be truly STRONG… you need this
If you want to get trained by a World Class Athlete and Coach who has produced outstanding results for himself and others – you must get in on the action too
If you like to work hard in the gym you’ll love this
If you can follow a simple plan and do as it says, this will work well for you (and if you can’t follow a simple plan, should you really be allowed in the gym? You’re probably a danger to yourself and others!)
If you want to get in on the action and start building strength right away; this will be the best thing you ever do for your strength training career.
How Is This Different To Everything Else Out There?
The 1 on 1 exclusive training program design service that I am going to give you is different to everything else out there because:
- It is totally personal and designed specifically for you. This is not a ‘cookie-cutter’ off the shelf program like you may find elsewhere… (I write your program on a weekly basis and I write each week’s training based on the FEEDBACK you give me about the last week’s training) – it doesn’t get any better
- You cannot get your training designed by the first man to Deadlift 1000lbs anywhere else… and that’s a fact – (think about it)
- I offer unlimited email support (so if you ever feel unsure of something, or need to tweak something in the plan; I’ll be here for you)
- I have proven results, both for myself and others… (I’m not some ‘Internet guru’ hiding behind a computer screen and using the Internet’s anonymity to rip people off)
So what are you waiting for? If, and I do mean IF you are serious about getting stronger and really achieving something special; let’s get started…
My 100% Money-Back Guarantee To You
I am going to give you a 100% money back guarantee.
This is true whether you take a 4 week training program, an 8 week program or a 12 week program.
YES, that means that I am giving you a 100% money back guarantee for 84 days (if you take the 12 week program). If believe this is one of the best guarantees out there. 30 day and 60 day guarantees are common, but 84? That’s another level.
The reason I can do this is because I am certain that you will get strongerwhen you follow my plan.
And I am certain because I’ve done it time and time again with many athletes. Beginners, Intermediates and Advanced Athletes… I’ve helped them all. And I will help you too.
Remember, there’s a ton of work that goes into this. I write your training out EVERY single week (for as long as your program lasts) and send it to you. I couldn’t offer a 100% money-back guarantee unless I was certain that you will make gains. Serious gains.
And I am certain that you will get STRONGER; with my help.
So my friend, I hope you are excited about what you are going to achieve over the coming weeks, with my help.
You are going to build strength; power and speed like you have never had before.
You will feel amazing, people will start asking YOU for advice and you’ll perform better in competition.
However, you could walk away right now and carry on writing your own training programs. The only trouble is that you’ll still have all the same PROBLEMS you had before. The same slow (or non-existent) gains and the same aches and pains. And if you do the same things you always did, you’ll get the same results you always got.
If you are happy to carry on as you were, that’s fine and I wish you all the best. But don’t expect to achieve the strength you really want if you can’t write a proper strength training program. If you haven’t been doing this for 20 years and produced incredible results for yourself and others; then you probably need some help.
And that’s why I’m here for you…
Let’s get strong together,
Powerlifter, Strength Coach, Author and Public Speaker
PS… If you want to get stronger, (as quickly as possible) you really do need a great training program. In effect, your training program is your ‘map’ that will get you from where you are now to where you want to be. Without a good training program, you’re going nowhere fast.
PPS… If you carry on writing poor training programs for yourself (or use cookie-cutter programs from somewhere else) you invite injury. And nothing willslow your progress faster than being injured. And worse still; injuries can end careers. That’s why when I write your training program I’m going to make sure that you have easier weeks and harder weeks and alter volume and intensity to ensure that you make progress and stay injury-free.
PPS… you don’t need an advanced degree in Math to understand my training programs. I make things simple to understand so that you can use what I send you quickly and easily. And if you are unsure of anything I’ll be here for you on email.