Learn How To:
- Use BANDS and CHAINS on your Squat, Bench and Deadlift
- Develop more speed, strength and powerthan ever before
- Use bands to enable you to get a full body workout (no gym required)
- Train your most important muscles for the Bench Press using Chains
- Stretch with bands… (no more boring static stretching required)
- Use 2 different styles of band training – both very effective for developing starting strength and LOCKOUT POWER
Bands and Chains helped me INCREASE my Bench Press from 280kg to 342.5kg in less than 6 months. They also make my Squat feel MORE POWERFUL and give me GREATER STABILITY. Perhaps even more impressive is the fact that after training with chains on my Deadlift for just 3 weeks, I then pulled the easiest 900lbs Deadlift I have ever done in the gym and followed it up with a 520kg, YES – 1144lbs Rack Pull.
Bands and chains work. It’s as simple as that.
Regardless of whether you are a beginner or a World Champion, if you are not using bands and chains in your strength training – YOU are missing out. Luckily for you, I’ll show you exactly how to use them in my book “Bands And Chains”…
Here’s a more detailed look at what you’ll discover in “Bands And Chains”:
- How to *quickly* and *easily* set-up bands and chains for your Squat, Bench Press and Deadlift… enabling you to INSTANTLY start building speed, strength and power
- My 4 favourite exercises for building my Bench Press, including the one that uses BANDS – feel free to copy my exercises and get your Bench Press exploding the way I did mine (280kg to 342.5kg in less than 6 months)
- The best brand of bands to buy (and why buying cheaper, inferior bands could cause you to injure yourself)
- A simple experiment that you can use to INCREASE YOUR SQUAT SPEED in just one training session – ‘YES’, REALLY… just one session
- The one method of using bands and chains that only experienced (and advanced) lifters should use… it’s important to know this so that you can make sure you are using the methods most suited to your current STRENGTH level
- How much chain you should use if you are a beginner (you must use the right amount in order to get the BIGGEST gains in speed, strength and power)
- The one thing you MUST do after using bands for 3 or 4 weeks (get this wrong and you’ll pay a big price)
- Why bands and chains are awesome for advanced athletes who need to improve their rate of force development
- The Law Of Compensatory Acceleration and how to apply it to your STRENGTH TRAINING – armed with this knowledge you will make QUICKER PROGRESS than ever before
- 2 popular styles of training that you should just say ‘NO’ too, even though Bodybuilders (and some strength coaches) would have you believe they are amazing
- The Truth about how to lower your barbell and how to raise it – slow down, fast up? fast down, fast up? moderate down, moderate up? I’ll end the confusion for you once and for all
- What kind of chains to buy for your strength training (including exact measurements)… once you know this you can go out and get yourself some chains and start using themstraight away
- 16 tried and tested barbell exercises that work very well when performed against chains – choose from this list and you will get STRONGER, providing you hit them HARD and HEAVY
- 4 week SPEED Squat, Bench Press and Deadlift training cycles… after using one of these training cycles you will notice a HUGE improvement in your speed and explosive power (great news regardless of whether you are a competitive lifter or compete in another sport)
- The 2 methods of weight training that use BANDS… both will help you build monstrous strength but you must know how each method works and when to use it (you’ll find out everything you need to know in “Bands And Chains”)
- The method of band training that could help you Bench pain-free, even if your shoulders are aching and causing you bother
- How to set-up bands for Squats, both with a power rack and without (whatever your set-up, you’ll find a way to set-up the bands quickly and safely)
- Simple tricks that you must know when you are using the Reverse Band Method and when Deadlifting against Chains (these ‘tricks’ took me quite a while to figure out, but you’ll save yourself a lot of time and frustration by simply reading them in my book “Bands and Chains”)
- A little-known, easy-to-set-up, quick to learn and brutally EFFECTIVE way of lifting that will help you to build incredible starting strength (this will help your Squats and in particular, your Deadlifts)
- 3 Tricep Extension Exercises that use bands and chains (if traditional barbell and dumbell extensions caused you elbow pain, you simply have to try these exercises because you’ll more than likely be able to train your Triceps completely pain-free)
- 11 of my favourite assistance exercises that use bands and chains… they are all easy to set-up and quick to learn (perfect for using after your main barbell lifts and the band movements are great if you can’t get to the gym, as they can be performed at home or in the office)
- How to make your lower back feel like a million dollars (even after hard Squatting and Deadlifting)
- How to stretch with bands… say ‘good-bye’ to boring static stretching and ‘hello’ to a more EFFECTIVE and INTERESTING way of improving your flexibility
- The best way to use chain on the Bench Press to help skyrocket your LOCKOUT POWER
- How to increase the range of motion in your hamstrings, using a powerful band stretching technique
- What you MUST do after a heavy pressing session – it’ll take only a couple of minutes and will make your shoulders feel HEALTHIER than they probably have done in years
I’m offering you the chance to get your copy of “Bands And Chains” for just $17.
And because it’s an e-book you won’t have to pay shipping charges and you’ll be able to start reading it straight away – Nice.
Your “Bands And Chains” e-book will be available for download on the thank you page, as soon as you have paid. All you need to read the book is Adobe Acrobat (It doesn’t get any easier).
That’s it. No catch 😉
If your goal is to get a bigger Squat, Bench and Deadlift and become stronger, faster and more powerful… then you owe it to yourself to learn about how to train correctly with bands and chains. And my book allows you to do that quickly and easily.
Let me know how you get on and I’ll talk to you soon,
World Champion Powerlifter, Strength Coach, Author and Public Speaker
P.S Bands and Chains are an exceptional training method. I don’t know of another training method where you can see INSTANT increases in your speed and power in just one training session. If you want to improve your Squat, Bench and Deadlift numbers as rapidly as you can, you need to know how to use bands and chains.
Click Here To Grab Your Copy For Just $17P.P.S When you buy yourself a copy of the “Bands And Chains” e-book, I’m going to give you a full 60 Day money-back guarantee. If for any reason you are not happy, just send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll refund you in full. No questions asked.
But seriously; once you start experiencing the benefits of training with bands and chains, I don’t think you’ll want to turn back and I think you’ll use my book as a reference for a long-time. Have fun with it.