Could It Really Be This EASY To Turn Yourself Into A “Squatting Machine” And A “DEADLIFT KING”… Even If You Spend LESS Time At The Gym Than You Currently Do… And Have A Lower Risk Of Injury Than You Have Right Now?
The Answer Is “YES”… And If YOU Want To Eliminate All The Physical Pain That Can Come From Training With Bad Technique And Poorly Designed Training Programs, And Start Experiencing The True Strength, Size, Speed And Power Gains That You Deserve From Your Training, REGARDLESS Of Your Current Ability Level… Then This Will Be The Most Important Thing You’ll Ever Read…
I have some important questions for you. Think carefully as you answer…
- Have you ever put your heart and soul into a training program—(that you spent a long time designing)—and then ended up frustrated with your LACK of progress… And you just couldn’t figure out why?
- Can you remember the last injury you suffered from training and how it affected you… The physical PAIN and the frustration of not being able to get to the gym and train? (This sucks… doesn’t it?)
- Does it annoy the hell out of you when you have an amazing training cycle (one that goes exactly to plan) and then you turn up at the competition and FAIL to achieve the numbers you aimed for?
- Are you willing to do whatever it takes to reach your strength training goals?
- Do you secretly fear that you might never achieve the goals that you want to in your lifting career – does this make you feel like you might be wasting your time and effort?
- Have you ever felt CONFUSED by the huge amount of information available on strength training… and then not known who to listen to and which strength training program to follow?
- Do you ever feel like all you want is a coach you can TRUST… to show you how to train… and provide you with a strategy that will help you build brutal strength, a HUGE Squat and Deadlift and violent lower body power?
- Do you ever feel like your mind is ready to train hard… but your body feels physically BURNT out and tired (with “achy” joints and sore muscles)?
- Do you sometimes feel that if you knew how to improve your Squat and Deadlift technique… your strength would skyrocket and your injuries/aches and PAINS would go away?
- Have you ever given yourself a hard time and beat yourself up (when you trained with discipline – hard and heavy), during the weeks leading up to a competition… And then lifted “light” and missed your top attempts on the day (when it truly counted), in front of your friends, family, training partners, team mates and fellow competitors?
- Do you want to be seriously STRONG?
Here’s The Bottom Line
If you answered “YES” to any of these questions, then I have some important new for you…
The news is that you are NOT alone.
In fact, that list of questions was created from talking to literally hundreds of lifters and athletes about the problems they were facing with their strength training and their quest to get STRONGER, more powerful and faster.
It’s a fact: most lifters have had the experience of being pain free and thinking they have found the “magic” training program… but then they quickly end up injured andmaking no progress…
And then a never-ending cycle occurs where some progress in made… but then an injury occurs and it becomes easy to start to rely on pain killers to get through workouts and basically… the fun of training disappears and going to the gym starts to feel like a grind.
One thing after another… injuries, pain, missed workouts and no progress. This builds and builds and it becomes easy to start to question why you are bothering to train at all.
This situation gets to the point where it’s normal to start questioning if this “just how training is”. Are pain and in-consistent progress just something to be accepted by lifters?
Is this description REALLY how things have to be?
Or is there a better way?
Why Some Lifters And Athletes Make Consistent And Injury Free Progress, (Year After Year)… And Achieve Their Goals And Become Champions… Yet Others Spend 20 Years “Busting Their Ass” In The Gym and Still End Up Small, Injured, WEAK And Frustrated With Their Progress…
I’m Andy Bolton and I’m one of the strongest men to ever walk the face of the planet. Period.
I don’t say this to brag to you, but rather to re-assure you that I know what I’m talking about.
In my 20year + career as a Powerlifter and Strongman I have become a 6 time World Champion, the former World Record Holder in the Squat and the first man to ever Deadlift over 1000lbs.
I have a huge arsenal of tips, techniques, methods and strategies for building SUPERHUMAN strength, explosive power, speed and all round athleticism.
And I have used this knowledge to produce outstanding results for myself and for other athletes who I have worked with.
However, it wasn’t always this way and my ride to the top of strength sports wasn’t so easy to start off with. In fact, it was hard as hell…
In my early years I struggled with many areas of my strength training…
- My Squat and Deadlift Technique was awful and I didn’t know how to correct it… In fact, my technique was awful on EVERY exercise I did in the gym
- I was constantly frustrated by aches and pains (and some more serious injuries too… these completely stopped me training at certain times, which was very very annoying)
- The issue of designing a sensible, powerful training program that would produce consistent gains in strength… Well, let’s just say that unfortunately this was a total mystery to me
The good news (for me and those who I help) is that over the years I sought out strength training advice from great athletes and coaches all over the world.
Over time I pieced all the information together (and applied my own findings)… to create my own training methods. A set of methods and strategies that have seen meachieve huge success… Success that early in my career I thought would never be mine.
Once I understood how to make rapid, injury free progress in the gym I started helping other lifters and athletes to develop outstanding strength levels, power and athleticism.
And some of these guys have gone on to become Champions in their own right.
There are many reasons why it took me thousands of hours of my life to gain the knowledge to develop my strength potential. I’ll share the main reason with you right now:
Most of the information out there on strength training is garbage. Unfortunately, you have to read and use a lot of garbage to know that it is… I did this and it cost me a lot of time and effort (both in and out of the gym)
In fact, anybody who wants to gain strength, size, power and speed will probably end up reading more junk than they do “good information”. This is a sad fact, but true.
And it can cost YOU a lot of time, wasted effort and pain.
Time that you could be spending strength training and getting STRONGER
It’s not your fault that this lousy information is so easy to get hold of and the good stuff appears to be locked away… kept in secret by the greatest coaches in the world and only used on their world class athletes.
Luckily for you I’ve made a lot of discoveries in my strength training career and I’m not selfish enough to keep it to myself.
I like to share…
In fact, I’m going to let you in on some very important points right now. These things are so important that you must read them AND use them if you want to achieve your strength potential…
The 3 Keys To Making “Consistent And Rapid” STRENGTH Gains, Whist Minimising Injury Risk
After more than 20 years involved in strength sports and devoting a huge part of my life to getting myself and other athletes brutally strong and explosively powerful; I’ve realised that there are 3 Keys that YOU must do if you want to achieve your strength potential and make your training career as long as possible.
Simply put, if you make it your mission to understand and use these 3 Keys – you will find yourself on a long and happy journey where you get STRONGER and more powerful, month after month and year after year…
However, failure to use these 3 Key concepts will kill your strength building progress and lead you towards nasty injuries that could put you out of the gym… FOREVER.
Here are the 3 Keys to Strength that you MUST use if you want to get strong:
Strength Key # 1.
You MUST Know How To Write a Strength Training Program That Works… (This Is A “Make Or Break” Situation). If you CAN Do This You Have A Chance Of Reaching Your Potential… If You Can’t Do This Then Say “Hello” To Being Weak and Injured…
Your Strength Training Program is your blueprint for success in the gym… (Your strategy for developing strength, speed and power).
If you don’t have a strategy (training program) then you will never reach your potential. There isn’t a world class athlete I know who got to the top by “winging it”. No no no… They all had a plan…
And so must you.
Your strength training program will lay out many things. Some of these include:
- When you train
- How long you train for
- What exercises you should use
- What order you perform those exercises in
- Load/Set/Rep Parameters
- Rest Periods
Pretty involved eh?
But this is exactly what it takes to get really MIND-BLOWING strength. A good strength training program can be what separates you from your competitors on competition day and allows you to ruthlessly destroy them.
If you combine a good training program with excellent Squat and Deadlift technique, then you will supercharge your training results.
This leads us nicely into…
Strength Key # 2.
You MUST develop awesome technique on the Squat and Deadlift (if you want to develop insane levels of strength)… And to do this you must practise it – GREAT technique doesn’t just happen by chance.
Technique is often over looked by many athletes. And it’s one HUGE thing that separates world class athletes from everyone else.
Some people don’t know what good technique looks like and some don’t seem to care… but you must pay attention to your technique and work on it every time you set foot in the gym (on every set and every rep).
It’ll give you an instant advantage over 90% of your competition who ignore their technique.
It doesn’t really matter whether you look at Powerlifting, Weightlifting, throwing a Shot-Put or a fighter throwing a killer knockout punch… you’ll find the same thing and come to the same conclusion; the greatest athletes in every sport tend to have the best technique.
With the Squat and Deadlift this is definitely true. Building great technique can add pounds to your lifts faster than anything else you can do.
Here are my 7 tips that you MUST use for Super Squat and Deadly Deadlift technique:
7 Keys to a Super Squat:
- Set up correctly
- Take a deep breathe into your belly before you start the descent
- Make sure you upper back is TIGHT, your shoulders pulled back and down and your chest forced out
- Your weight should be on your heels and mid foot (not your toes)
- Push your knees out and then “sit-back” on the descent
- Drive as EXPLOSIVELY as you can on the way up – attack the bar like an animal (and arch your upper back HARD)
- Hold your breath until you have completed your rep
7 Keys to a Deadly Deadlift:
- Build a vice-like grip (if you can’t hold the bar you can’t pull BIG or fast)
- Start with the bar close to your shins – an inch or two away at the most
- Make sure your arms are locked straight before you pull (and keep them that way throughout each rep… letting them bend is asking for Bicep tears. OUCH!)
- Before the bar leaves the floor… apply some TENSION (think of explosively squeezing the bar off the floor by gradually increasing the force you are applying to it. Don’t just go from relaxed to giving the bar a good yank… This won’t be a strong position and is tough on the Biceps)
- When the bar hits knee height… Drive the Glutes forwards to stand you up straight and complete the lift
- Keep your Abs tight at all times
- Take a deep breath into your belly before pulling and hold this breath until you have completed the rep
So now you know how important being able to write a good strength training program AND working on great Squat and Deadlift technique are to ensuring your long term strength building gains…
However, there’s still another very critical aspect to getting STRONG…
Strength Key # 3:
Rest and Recovery are ESSENTIAL if you want to reach your strength potential… Failure to build enough rest and recovery time into your training programs will lead to OVERTRAINING (this will kill your strength gains and invite injury)
The process of training for strength is a pretty HARD one. You train your ass off in the gym, several times a week. You’re lifting heavy weights non-stop… And this can take its toll on your body.
If you don’t know how to REST and RECOVER you will more than likely end up over-trained and injured. (I certainly did early in my career, before I figured out all the pieces to the strength training puzzle).
The real secret regarding strength training is this:
You cannot train “balls to the wall” every week
This secret sounds so simple, yet most guys fail to listen to their bodies and keep trying to push harder and harder every week… inviting injuries and a lack of strength gains (the exact opposite of what they truly want).
If you want consistent strength gains AND training longevity, take careful note of the following rest and recovery guidelines and apply them to your training…
- Have back-off weeks when you feel run down and weak. These weeks involve training a bit lighter and with less volume (sets and reps) than usual, in order to allow your body and mind to recover
- Use massage, contrast showers, swim recovery and peri-workout nutrition to supercharge your strength training progress and speed up your recovery
- If you do get an injury, STOP doing everything that aggravates the injury until it heals. (If you try to train through injuries you are asking for an even worse one!)
You now know 3 of my most important Keys to making Consistent and RAPID Strength gains, (whilst minimising injury risk) and you are probably feeling like there is hope that if you find the right strategy you will be able to achieve all of your Strength goals.
With that exciting thought in mind… I’d like to introduce you to…
“The Phase That Launched 1000lbs” – Exactly How I Trained Leading Up To My 1214lbs World Record Squat and 1003lbs World Record Deadlift (I Have Helped dozens Of Strength Athletes Achieve Their Goals Using The Same Methods)…
The “Phase That Launched 1000lbs” is my hard-core training DVD.
You will see footage of me training, (with my head training partner, Dave “Bulldog” Beattie) at Genesis Gym in London, England.
The DVD follows my SQUAT and DEADLIFT training in the weeks after I set World Record Squats and Deadlifts in competition in the USA.
You get nearly 70 minutes of professionally filmed footage, including commentary from legendary strength coach and scientist Brian Batcheldor and a bonus interview with one of the greatest Strongmen to ever live – Geoff Capes.
The information in this training video is the result of my 20 + years in the trenches training and my training of dozens of successful athletes.
What you will see is raw, uncut and hard-core. It’s the strength training secretsthat have taken me half a life-time to figure out… condensed onto film for your enjoyment and to help you get STRONGER – faster than ever before
In “The Phase That Launched 1000lbs” – here’s exactly what you’ll discover:
- How to Supercharge your LEG and BACK Strength – whatever your sport (in as little as 30 days)
- A simple training strategy to unlock your FULL potential and Skyrocket your Motivation
- My personal training diary – see the EXACT training cycle I used to break both the Squat and Deadlift World Records (this will give you great ideas for how to plan and execute your own training cycles that will build monster lower body strength and power)
- The way to Squat 300kg like it’s an empty bar (you’ll see me do this) – And it will inspire you to take your training up a gear…
- What you can do for 2 weeks after a competition… And how it will speed up your RECOVERY and get your mind ready to attack the weights again – with super speed and awesome aggression (if you don’t “get” this simple concept you may feel like you’re constantly fighting your body instead of working with it)
- A clever way of splitting your training up into 6 week blocks (this will help you prioritise different training goals at different times)
- When to focus on conditioning… timing is essential here (get it right and it’ll help your strength… get it wrong and it’ll ruin your strength)
- Why you must always stay at your best (or at least within 6 weeks of competition form at all times)… Understand this and you will speed up quest for STRENGTH
- How to minimise injury risk and stay injury-free for as long as possible (do this and you’ll make strength gains for longer, be able to train for more years and experience LESS pain)
- When to use Static stretching… Do this at the right time and you will recover faster and reduce your chance of injury (Do this at the wrong time and unfortunately, you will get weaker)
- Why too much static stretching prior to lifting is a bad idea – avoiding simple mistakes like this can save you a lot of wasted effort
- How to slightly change the focus of your strength training… From increasing absolute strength to increasing RFD (and why this could help you get stronger faster)
- A far simpler training schedule than many being used by other athletes in strength training sports… BUT, don’t confuse complexity with results… (The simple training split we show you here has developed some of the strongest athletes in the world… all boasting levels of strength that a Gorilla would be proud of)
- How to train shoulders, biceps and triceps when a big Bench is your goal (understand this and you’ll skyrocket your Bench)
- A Killer exercise to help your Bench – and when to use it in your Bench Press workout
- How to get a big, strong back and when to train it (this may surprise you)
- The muscle group that’s essential for locking out HUGE Deadlifts – get this strong and your Deadlift poundage’s will greatly increase (and your competitors will fear you on meet day)
- A super simple method for protecting your wrists on Squats… a wise choice if you value your training longevity
- The best width of stance to use on the Squat to shift the biggest weights possible – and the muscle groups that this stance brings into play
- Why you MUST make Technique a priority on the Squat and Deadlift – understanding this is a fast track to quick strength gains and injury prevention
- When to wrap the knees on the Squat – the answer to this may surprise you and will definitely help your strength and the health of your knee joints
- The reason why the shins must stay vertical on your Squats… And the best technique to achieve this (master this and you will unlock strength potential that you never knew you had)
- Why you should vary your training volume throughout a training cycle… and how this will help you get stronger – faster
- When to add your lifting equipment into your training cycle when preparing for a competition (get the timing wrong here and you will come stuck on meet day)
- Official video footage of Andy’s legendary 551kg Squat World Record – more INSPIRATION (you’ll want to get to the gym and squat IMMEDIATELY after watching this)
- A very simple phrase to remember when you are working on your lifting technique… keep this in mind and you will be on the right track to squatting like a champion and dominating your rivals
- When to use speed work to develop extreme explosiveness (timing is everything)
- A secret exercise for creating a Rapid Rate of Force Development… this will make you realise that the key to blasting through sticking points is SPEED – and lots of it
- The EXACT 8 week training cycle that produced Andy’s world record Squat… with information like this you’ll be able to create your own (personal) record producing training cycles
- What to do on the week of a competition (secret… it’s not what most lifters do) – But it will help you peak on the right day
- The 3 parts of the body that are most responsible for a BIG Deadlift (when you know this, you’ll know how to structure your training to produce maximum results)
- How to fit your Squat and Deadlift training into your training week (another thing you MUST know so that you can create outstanding training programs that produce world class results)
- The correct number of warm up sets that you should use before hitting your top sets (you must know this because too few and you invite injury… And too many and you will burn yourself out)
- How to handle the eccentric portion of the Deadlift – this simple tip will SAVE you a lot of energy
- When to use the little-known wonder exercise that is the “High Pull”… And how it can really help your Deadlift numbers go up
- 4 simple ASSISTANCE EXERCISES that you can perform in almost any gym – that will help your Squat and Deadlift at the same time (this is a great lesson on “training economy”)
- A great Oblique exercise that will help develop the core stability required for both monstrous Squats and exceptional performance in many anaerobic sports (fighters should pay special attention here… your “body shots” will be more devastating than ever)
- How to train fast in the gym and lift HEAVY on meet day – this is crucial if you want to be known as a great lifter and not just a gym lifter
- Legendary Strongman Bill Kazmaier’s frank and honest opinion on why Eastern Block Weightlifters never entered Strongman Competitions – you should think about this when considering how to structure your conditioning sessions… as it may save you from injury
- Official Competition Video Footage of Andy’s 1003lbs Deadlift – one of the greatest strength feats EVER… This will fire you up and make you want to unleash hell on the bar, every time you Deadlift
- How to think like a Sprinter and increase your explosiveness (Very simple, very productive)
- The muscle groups required for a big Sumo pull… once you know this you can decide whether the Sumo pull or the Conventional pull will suit you best if you want to lift as heavy as possible
- The simplest way in the world to improve your grip (a better grip = a better Deadlift. Period.)
- When to use PARTIAL DEADLIFTS and how low below the knee to pull from (this exercise can ramp up your poundage’s really quick)
- How to use the High Pull as a warm up exercise – and the way it helps you build EXPLOSIVENESS (plus how athletes from anaerobic sports like Rugby, Boxing, MMA, Basketball and Soccer can all benefit from the increased RFD that this exercise builds)
- The EXACT training cycle that Andy used to pull history’s first 1000lbs Deadlift… if you want to know how to write successful training cycles, that produce results at the very highest sporting level… it doesn’t get any better than this!
- How to think like an ATHLETE and NOT a Bodybuilder… this simple shift in mind-set can very quickly increase your Strength, Power, Speed and Athleticism (and takes about 30 seconds to learn)
- The fool-proof question you should ask yourself when deciding whether or not an assistance exercise is worthy of being in your strength training program (this takes 20 seconds to ask yourself and could save you years of frustration)
- Exactly how to perform Shrugs – using this technique you’ll build a monster set of Traps and ELIMINATE the aches and pains that poorly performed shrugs can give you – (With this variation of shrugs you’ll also see how to hit an often neglected muscle group within your upper back… another way to minimise injury risk)
- My pre-contest nutrition plan – if you want to see how to eat to get BIG AND STRONG… this is the information you need (ever wondered what supplements to take? You’ll find out here)
- 1 secret supplement that can drastically reduce muscle soreness and improve recovery from training
- The 3 best exercises to use for building a strong back… (and you’ll see exactly how many sets and reps to perform and when to train your back in the weekly training cycle)
- How to lift to recruit the most Fast Twitch Muscle Fibres… and create the most rapid gains in Strength
A World Renowned Expert And Former World Champion In The Field Of Strength Shares A Few Secrets
This is a special treat… learning from an athlete who won at the very HIGHEST level in both the Shot Put and The World’s Strongest Man.
In a bonus interview on “The Phase That Launched 1000lbs” GEOFF CAPES shares the following discoveries with you:
- Why you must have a big Deadlift if you want to successfully compete in Strongman competitions… listen to this and you are arming yourself with the weaponry to dominate your rivals in competition
- The reason why the High Pull and Deadlift are 2 exceptional exercises for Hammer Throwers
- How Andy’s 1003lbs Deadlift World Record compares to strength feats in other sports and from past years- (understanding this will help you create your own strength goals)
Who Will Benefit From “The Phase That Launched 1000lbs”?
In this DVD there is a wealth of useful information for athletes from many sports. Those competing in Strength sports… like Powerlifting, Strongman and Weightlifting will benefit greatly.
The advice on how to develop awesome technique… stay injury free, and develop brutal lower body power is essential for success in all strength sports.
The appeal of the information here is much broader than being just for strength athletes though…
In fact, you will benefit from “The Phase That Launched 1000lbs” if:
- You are a competitive Powerlifter… Getting a BIGGER Squat and Deadlift and staying injury-free are key to your success on the platform
- Competing in Weightlifting or Strongman is your thing (like Powerlifters, you need to know how to structure and plan your training… train with great form… and stay injury free and healthy)
- You play high impact team sports like Rugby, Soccer or American Football – to succeed in all these sports you need Strength, Power, Speed and Athleticism… You find out how to build these attributes here
- Speed is essential to your sporting success… Sprinters, Basketball players, and Jumpers all need to be fast and explosive. A bigger Squat and Deadlift are 2 are of fastest ways to increase your speed… I show you how
- You require extreme Speed, Power and Rotational Strength… Fighters, Boxers and Mixed Martial Artists should all pay attention – (A bigger Squat, a VIOLENT Deadlift and clever core work like “DB Side Bends” will have you punching so hard that your competition won’t want to get in the ring with you)
- You train other athletes competing in sports that require Strength, Speed, Power and Athleticism – as a coach you MUST know how to design a training program to produce awesome results and keep your athletes injury-free
Getting STONGER is one of the fastest ways to improve nearly every area of athleticism… and this can give you an advantage over your competition that will have them crying into their pillows and sobbing themselves to sleep the night before they face you.
However, if you…
…already Squat 1200lbs and Pull 900lbs, or hold WORLD RECORDS in your weight class or simply strike the fear of God into your opponents when they have to face you… then maybe you don’t need this information.
BUT, if you’re not quite at that level yet… what are you waiting for? Let’s get STRONG…
Get This DVD NOW And Immediately Start Developing The Kind Of Superhuman Strength That You Had Previously Only Dreamt Of
When you purchase “The Phase That Launched 1000lbs” you’ll receive:
- Over 65 minutes of high quality digital recorded footage that you can watch over and over again
- A real DVD… This is NOT a downloadable product
When you start to use the information in “The Phase That Launched 1000lbs” you’ll come away with 2 things that will improve your strength training career forever:
- An improved ability to WRITE A TRAINING PROGRAM that actually produces the result you desire and deserve… STRENGTH. You will understand when to train, what exercises to perform as your main movements, how to use assistance exercises, how many sets to perform and much more
- An understanding of how to listen to your body and know when to take it easy and when to put your foot down and hit it hard. This will minimise injury risk, help eliminate aches and pains and keep you in the strength training game for longer and at a higher level
This product is different to everything else out there in the Strength Training Market – Here’s how:
- It’s professionally filmed – you won’t get motion sickness because the guy in the back of the room filmed it on his phone and just couldn’t keep still (you may laugh, but some products out there are that bad)
- The information comes from a Champion… I have produced RESULTS in the field of Strength that are world class (and I’ve helped others do it too)… and I’d be honoured if you’d let me help you out as well
- I present things in a way that you can understand and put into practise straight away… I won’t bore you with training programs so complicated you need an advanced degree in Math to understand them
- Nothing is held back… I don’t hide any of my Strength Secrets – you get the very best of what I know here (the stuff that I used to create world records and turn myself into a STRENGTH and Power MACHINE)
Take Action Now And Start Getting The Strength You Deserve
At the moment I’m offering “The Phase That Launched 1000lbs” for just $29.97
I charge $150 for a 1 on 1, 45 minute consultation. So, you can see that you are getting a lot of “bang for your buck” with this DVD.
And remember, it’s a physical product… a real DVD… not some downloadable video that you then have to burn to a DVD.
If you truly want to put yourself leagues ahead of your competition…
Build a brutal Squat…
Develop a ferocious Deadlift…
And unleash the kind of TOTAL body power that will SCARE your rivals silly, no matter what your sport…
My Guarantee To You
I am 100% confident that you will love “The Phase That Launched 1000lbs”.
In fact, I’m so sure of this that I’m going to offer you a 30 Day, 100% Money Back Guarantee.
Here’s how the guarantee works…
If for any reason you don’t feel like you have gained valuable information on how to build a better Squat and Deadlift, develop Strength and Power and stay injury free… then just drop me an email and I’ll offer you a full refund.
No questions asked…
In reality though, I’m sure that once you have learnt how to write better training cycles… once you are seeing your STRENGTH GROW… and when you are noticing that your body feels better and injuries are healing up… …you will just want to carry on and on, getting better and better and achieving your strength goals faster than ever before.
I wish you every success,
Stay strong and talk soon,
6 Time World Powerlifting Champion, The First Man To Ever Deadlift 1000lbs, Strength Coach, Public Speaker and Author
P.S. I’m not sure how long I’m going to be able to off this DVD for just $27. My friends are telling me that I’m NUTS for sharing so many of my strength secrets for such a small investment. I see their point, but I want you to achieve your goals so I’ll stand by this price for now
P.P.S. Sadly, most athletes go through their entire lives without ever achieving anything like their potential. I don’t want YOU to be one of them. In this DVD I’ll show you the training cycles, assistance exercises and TECHNIQUES that I have used to create world class strength results for myself and the athletes I train.
If you really want monster strength and a huge Squat and Deadlift… I personally guarantee that “The Phase That Launched 1000lbs” will help you to get there.